Summer Events Announced!

  • Come play outside with us! 

    Summer Activities
    with UPLC

    Protecting land is as easy as playing in the sunshine!

    RSVPs deeply appreciated but not necessary unless specified



UPLC in the news: Read about our newest signage project at Tory's Woods

Representatives from UPLC and NMU's Conservation Club went out to Tory's Woods Nature Preserve last weekend, where they hustled to install new interpretive signs before the ground froze! Read all about it here, then lash on some snowshoes and get out to the Preserve to enjoy the beautiful fresh snow and learn about "Transitions in the Natural Environment." (Or wait until spring to experience more of the transitions!) 


Peruse our new Instagram account

Check out beautiful hidden corners of UPLC properties with photos captured by our employees and volunteers by following us on Instagram (link below). Tag your own photos of UPLC lands with #uplc or #uplandconservancy to show your support!